Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime is one of the most popular entry-level smartphones in Indonesia because it has an affordable price.
From the hardware sector, the Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime has been supplied with a MediaTek MT6737T Quad-core chipset with 1.4 GHz speed, GPU Mali-T720MP2, 1.5 GB RAM, and 8 GB of internal storage that can be added by microSD.
For the screen itself has a width of 5 inches with a resolution of 960 x 540 pixels PLS TFT technology. While the rear camera has a resolution of 8 MP with apertures f / 2.2, autofocus, and LED flash that can produce images properly.
While the front camera has a 5 MP resolution with f / 2.2 aperture and LED Flash that can accommodate selfies or wefies with decent results.
Battery capacity of 2,600 mAh has also been present in this smartphone as the main power source for normal daily use which is sufficient.
Although the hardware specifications and features offered are quite good, but sometimes there is still an error on this smartphone that makes users confused.
For that reason, many have asked about how to do a hard reset on the Galaxy J2 Prime so that conditions return to normal. Well, for Gadgeter who are curious about the way they can see the information as follows.
Following are the hard reset steps of Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime SM-G532G via Recovery:
- You should prepare your smartphone in a state that battery power has about 60-80%
- You will start to make your smartphone enter recovery menu as follows
- Now turn off the smartphone first and leave it for a few seconds
- Then you turn it back on by pressing three buttons namely Volume (+), Home and Power
- Press and hold all three buttons for a few seconds
- When the Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime logo appears, just release the Power button and hold the rest
- After your smartphone appears Android robot then you can release both buttons
- When the Android robot image is stretched with the text No command appearing on the screen, you press together the Volume (-), Home and Power buttons for just one second
- You will see that your smartphone displays an Android system recovery menu
- You press Volume (-) as the scrollbar for Wipe data / factory reset and then press Power
- Scroll to the Yes option then press Power
- Your smartphone will start the progress of the data format and it will only take a few seconds
- When the formatting progress has finished, select Reboot system now by pressing the Power button
- Your smartphone will restart and you have successfully performed a hard reset to restore your smartphone
If you want to find out more about the steps above, here I will present a tutorial for you. Maybe the following video can also help you in the process of doing a hard reset.
The thing you should know after your smartphone restarts is to be patient, wait a few minutes. It is possible that the first loading process will have an application installation process and you just let it happen.
When your smartphone has completed several stages and displays the initial settings, in the existing language, please proceed to choose the language you are using.
Make sure you have set up a gmail account to log in so that you can use your smartphone in full and you can download the application from Playstore. For those found having experienced forgetting an email account, you can listen to tips from my new post.
Next: Root Xiaomi Mi 8
A Samsung ID account is also required if you have already created one so you can just log in immediately by starting to enter your account in the column provided. However, if you do not have a Samsung account then you can create one now.
How to Hard Reset Samsung J2 Prime with the Settings Menu
- As usual, Gadgeter must first ensure the condition of the battery with a minimum of 40 percent and above
- Next, turn on the Galaxy J2 Prime and the Gadgeter can open the application or the Settings menu
- On the Settings page, Gadgeter can select the Create a backup & reset menu
- Then, Gadgeter can choose the Restore menu after the factory and immediately select Reset device
- Finally, Gadgeter can choose the Delete All menu
- Furthermore, Gadgeter can wait for the reset process to take a few moments
- After the reset process is complete, the Galaxy J2 Prime will reboot or restart automatically
Hard reset is one of the effective ways to return the smartphone to normal conditions if there are serious problems or unknown causes.
However, it should be noted that this hard reset will eliminate all data that is on the smartphone so that the gadget can backup data first.