Hello, all android users. How are you ?? Hopefully it’s still in good condition, friend. As always, every day we always share tips about Android. On this occasion we will share how to change Android IMEI numbers without root 100% working.
Before we discuss how, let’s first discuss what is IMEI on Android. IMEI is a personal identification number that is on an android phone. Every ordinary android phone has a different IMEI number. The main function of IMEI on Android is to track the whereabouts of an Android cellphone that is lost either due to a fall, misplacing it, or being stolen.
Although IMEI is an important part of Android mobile devices. But don’t be surprised if the IMEI number on an Android phone can also be changed. Yup as an Android user, we can still change the IMEI number on Android. Surely it is not easy to change the IMEI number on an Android phone. Because the IMEI number is an important part of the system on Android. So do not be surprised if the requirement to change the Android IMEI number is root access.
If we see articles on the internet, then almost all articles on the internet discuss about how to change the Android IMEI required root. Even though we know there are still many Android users whose Android cellphone hasn’t been rooted yet. Maybe my friend is also one of them. If you really intend to change the Android IMEI number without the need for root access. So it is very fortunate, friend, to be here. Because here we will discuss how to change the android image without the need for root access. Okay rather than linger longer, just refer to the way below.
How to Change Android IMEI Number Without Root 100% Work
Note: The method below is only specifically for Android with Mediatek processor.
1. First, please download and install the MTK Engineering Mode application on Android
How to Change Android IMEI Number Without Root 100% Work 1
2. After it’s been installed, just buddy, open the application
3. Then my friend will be displayed as below. Go to CDS Information
4. Then my friend entered into Radio Information
5. Select Phone 1 if you want to replace IMEI 1 on Android
6. After that my friend type AT +, select the first for IMEI 1. Less clearly see the picture below
7. Then buddy space after writing AT +, and at the end of the number 1.7, buddy write the IMEI number as you wish. Finally select Send At Command
8. Done, please check whether IMEI has changed. Type dial * # 06 #
Thus posting Tipsandroid.ID this time about ” How to Change Android IMEI Number Without Root 100% Work “. Hopefully it can be useful for all, especially Android smartphone users. If you want to share this post, it means you have returned our efforts to make this article.