How to Fix New WhatsApp Blocked Numbers 2019 – The messenger application that is currently being used by many Android and iPhone users is WhatsApp. So it is not surprising that many users, WhatsApp developers make several rules of service provisions for their users for mutual convenience.
Not infrequently WhatsApp blocks numbers that are considered to violate existing service rules. When the phone number has been blocked/banned by WhatsApp, then you cannot log in to WhatsApp and you can no longer backup data and chat history from that account.
Causes of WhatsApp Blocked Numbers
- Send lots of chat to numbers that are not listed in your phone’s contact list. Then you should send a message to the numbers listed on your contact list only.
- Use profile photos and post unlawful status.
- SPAM: Deploy ads with links that aim for promotion too many numbers.
- Spread hoaxes in WhatsApp groups.
- Your number is blocked by many other users in a short time.
- Send broadcast messages with the same contents repeatedly to many numbers.
- Use the modified WhatsApp application by third parties.
How to Fix Temporarily Banned / Temporary Blocked WhatsApp Accounts
Ways to Fix Permanent Banned WhatsApp
Steps to fix Permanent Banned
Read More: Restore Deleted WhatsApp Chat
Hello WhatsApp, I’m a user with the number 0123456789, I found that my number was blocked from using WhatsApp. Some of the activities that I often do are sending broadcast messages to customers. I don’t know if it violates the provisions of the WhatsApp service. I beg for consideration regarding the blocking of my account.
4. Next, please upload the screenshot that was taken in the first step. You can upload up to three screenshots. Then tap the Next button.
5. You will be directed to the FAQ page, to continue taping this button No Answering My Questions at the bottom.
6. Then you will be redirected to Gmail to send your complaint to WhatsApp. Tap the send button to start sending your message.
Read More: Download the Latest Version of WhatsApp Plus
Next, please wait a few days for your account to be reviewed by WhatsApp. If your account can be restored then you can automatically use WhatsApp directly with your number again. To find out official information about blocking numbers, you can visit the WhatsApp FAQ.
This is what the admin can say about how to resolve numbers that are blocked/banned by WhatsApp. If you have questions about the problem discussed in this article, you can ask the admin via this blog’s contact page. Good luck and good luck recovering your WhatsApp account again!