How to Install Google Camera (GCam) on the Redmi Note 8 – Today we will share how to install the Gcam on the Redmi Note 8. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 is the best mid-range android smartphone that is equipped with a quadruple-camera and 48MP main sensor capable. Has a variety of new camera features such as AI Portraits, Night Scape Mode, and many more.
With the help of Gcam Apk the performance of the device’s camera hardware will be more leverage. The resulting image will be better when compared with the default camera application. Therefore try to download and install Google Camera for Redmi Note 8 below.
And here we found some mod gcam apk, which is suitable for Redmi Note 8. When using the default camera application, the image results are not too impressive, especially on selfie cameras that are too bright, faded and not sharp. On the other hand, Google Camera is able to take some surprising photos with better dynamic range.
Redmi Note 8 camera
The camera is one of the most highlighted parts of this smartphone. The Redmi Note 8 is equipped with a 48 megapixel main camera with f / 1.79 aperture, 8 megapixel second camera with f / 2.2 aperture, 2 megapixel third camera with f / 2.4 aperture and a 2 megapixel fourth camera with f / 2.4 aperture. While on the front you can find a 13 megapixel camera for selfies, with an aperture of f / 2.0.
How to Install Google Camera (GCam) on Redmi Note 8
Just follow the guide on how to install Gcam on Redmi Note 8 below.
- Download the GCamera.apk file. the link is below.
- Then save it to internal or external storage.
- Don’t forget to activate the Unknown Sources option from Settings> Security or Settings> Additional settings> Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk like a normal application installation. After success, Open GCam and Give permission to access the camera and storage.
Download Google Camera (Gcam) for Redmi Note 8
Applications Google Camera is a camera application best offer security features such as mode Night Sight, HDR +, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode, and etc. Below you can find the Google Camera download link for Redmi Note 8.
Camera2 API and HAL3 support are pre-enabled out-of-the-box on Redmi Note 8, so you can easily install GCam Apk without the hassle of Unlock Bootloader first.
- Download Google Camera for Redmi Note 8 ( GoogleCameraPe_6.2.030.244457635-fix.apk ) [Recommended]
- BSG’s MI9SE V4_P2 : MGC_6.2.030_MI9SE_V4_plus2.apk [Recommended]
- Download GCam Apk Redmi Note 8 ( MGC_6.1.021_Arnova_xcam_mi9_v8.apk )
- Download Google Camera Apk 7.0 Redmi Note 8 ( PMGC_7.0.009_FinalRelesedVersion_V10.apk )
Use the settings or settings below so that the Google Camera application can function properly.
- Open the Google Camera app> Settings> In the Mod Settings section, turn off HDR + enhanced Auto White balance to Pixel 2 or Pixel 3, Exit.
- Open the GCam application again, go to Settings> Advanced, then in this section the settings are like
- Base> Config> Pixel2018 ZslR HDR +
- Base> set Front Camera> Nexus 6P
- Libs> Xlib 2.3
- If deemed default settings such as Saturation, adjust according to the needs and conditions of the place, until the results are satisfactory.
Settings for MGC_6.1.021_Arnova_xcam_mi9_v8.apk
- Download this Configuration file RN8SettingsGizDev.xml
- Create a folder like this / Internal Storage / GCam / Configs /.
- Extract the config file using a file manager like ES explorer.
- Then, copy the config file (RN8SettingsYTECHB.xml) to the configs folder that was created.
- Tap 2x the black part next to the Sutter / capture button, after a small window pops up, press the restore button. If confused, open this page .
Note : You can also use settings that you think can produce better photos. Keep in mind if each apk and moder version or developer can produce different photos or images. Choose what suits you best, trials , experiments and practices are the best experience !!
Over time, there will be a special and more optimized version of the application for Xiaomi Redmi Note 8. So keep an eye on this article, or join the smartphone community groups and forums.
Congratulations on successfully installing Google Camera (Gcam) on Redmi Note 8. With the help of this application, it is hoped that the camera’s performance can be maximized again so that it can produce better photos. Hopefully useful, Happy Android !!